Dried Sea Spaghetti
£7.82 / 100g
A great gluten-free low carb pasta or noodle alternative. This super healthy seaweed is delicious in soups & stews or even cooked along with regular spaghetti. Its an easy seaweed introduction for children as it turns a vibrant green during cooking and has a mild taste.
Why not try
- chop and add to meat or fish pies when cooking the sauce
- Soak in water or vinegar for 15 mins then add raw to salads
- Boil with spaghetti and add your regular sauce
- Poach with fish and serve with potatoes
- Add to stir fries
Stir Fried Sea Spaghetti – (serves 2)
10g Sea Spaghetti
2-4 cloves of garlic
1 lemon (or lime)
Chop the garlic in small pieces. Rehydrate the Sea Spaghetti for about 30 minutes in cold water. Drain.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the sea spaghetti and garlic. Quickly stir fry for about 1 minute or until the sea spaghetti is tender. Cut lemon in half and drizzle oven the dish.
Serve with fish, eggs or potatoes.
Simple, healthy and delicious!
IMPORTANT! All items in your basket will be AUTOMATICALLY ordered at the relevant deadline (for more information on specific deadlines and how to use our ordering system click here)
How it works - read more
Collective shopping is a revolutionary new idea. The aim of the game is that collectively, we can order enough shares of a given product in order to buy it in bulk from our suppliers.
- Use the blue quantity adjustment buttons to adjust how many shares you would like buy.
- Use the pink "extra maybe" buttons to indicate how many shares you would be willing to buy in order to make up the required number of shares and complete the set. These will be discarded if other people contribute enough shares.
- If the price is marked with an asterisk, e.g. £1.50*, then the final price charged may vary slightly depending on the product received from the supplier.
IMPORTANT - Once you have added a product to your order, there is not a secondary confirmation stage such as a checkout. Instead, each item has an order deadline which varies by supplier. Any items in your order (basket/cart) will be automatically ordered and confirmed once the deadline for that item has passed and you will not be able to make any amendments for that item after that time. If you wish to amend an order, you will need to do so before the deadline for that product has ended. If, for whatever reason you need to cancel your order, please get in touch with us via email.